Become a Certified Family Addiction Coach
Take your career to the next level with family addiction coaching, a proven approach for helping families heal from addiction and codependency.
During our 4-hour online course, you'll learn how to:
- Apply a repeatable approach for triaging the family situation
- Identify toxic family dynamics
- Get buy-in and commitment from the family
- Create a 3-step plan for holding families accountable
- Collaborate with interventionists
- Guide families to pick a treatment center
- Help the family manage codependent behaviors
- Reconcile the family after treatment
- Establish a reintegration plan after treatment
Register for the January Class
Date & Time: Monday, January 23, 2023 at 12 to 4 pm ET
Format: Live on Zoom
Online course includes 4 hours of curriculum and a workbook. Students are encouraged to bring a case study we will review during class. CEUs will be provided.
Contact The Chronic Hope Institute with any questions, or if you are interested in group rates or in-person training.
Can't attend the live training? Register and receive the on-demand recording.